Pall Mall, London
The Royal Automobile Club are currently seeking full time Room Attendants to join the Housekeeping team in our Pall Mall Clubhouse. Committed to delivering the highest level of service and standards.
- Ensuring all allocated bedrooms are cleaned and properly maintained to set standards
- Report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
- Work with team members and constantly deliver the highest standards of presentation
- 40 hour shift pattern per week, 5 out of 7 days
- Be responsible for checking rooms after being cleaned (role dependent)
- Work as a team to ensure all rooms are completed to timescale
- Be able to work in a fast-past environment whilst delivering a high standard
- Be an organised person
- Proven and demonstrable excellent customer service experience
- Be willing and able to use your initiative
- Have experience of going over and above your day job
- Team-working skills, with good basic spoken and written English
- Preferably, experience in a similar establishment
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at our Pall Mall clubhouse in the heart of London, we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.