Chef de Partie
Woodcote Park, Epsom
Our Epsom Country Clubhouse with 2 kitchens, 2 restaurants and 2 additional bars is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our busy team. Ranging from sandwiches to fine dining our kitchens deliver excellent food and excellent service to our members every single day.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the smooth and successful operation of a section within our kitchen facility
- Delivering 5 star food standards to our members and their guests at all times
- Maintain stock levels and produce all mise en place on a daily basis
- Facilitate the perfect environment for all chefs and kitchen staff to conduct their roles effectively
- Work closely with our sous chefs in developing the Demi Chef de Parties, Commis and Trainees,
- Be a strong team player in ensuring a 5* service consistently
- Prep and cook the food for our staff restaurant
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable experience working as a in a 5 star establishment (or similar)
- Experience and desire to cook different styles of cuisine
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certified
- Have a passion for cooking and possess the desire to deliver exceptional service
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to run an effective team
- Team player
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus to and from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at our Epsom clubhouse in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis, and close the role early if we have sucessfully appointed a candidate.