Evening Room Attendant - Part Time
Pall Mall, London
The Royal Automobile Club is looking for part time Evening Room Attendants to join one of our most important and prestigious departments.
- Ensuring the highest possible levels of cleanliness and comfort in our clubhouse bedrooms in Central London
- Responsible for ensuring that all allocated bedrooms are clean and properly maintained
- Report any issues/faults
- Responding to any members’ requests promptly and professionally
- Constantly delivering a five star presentation
- Shifts are 5 hours a day over 5 out of 7 days on a rotation
- Be flexible and well organised
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Have previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Be able to think over and above to assist in member queries
- Be a team player to ensure the set standards are achieved
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at our Pall Mall clubhouse in the heart of London, we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis, and close the role early if we have sucessfully appointed a candidate.