Kitchen Porter - Epsom - flexible hours and shifts
Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Our Epsom Country Clubhouse in the Surrey Hills is looking for a Kitchen Porter to be an important part of the team. This role is to work under the back of house manager/supervisor to deliver the daily cleaning requirements of the back of house operation to the standards set out in the Clubs health and safety policy.
We are open 7 days a week and the kitchen's operate breakfast, lunch and dinner so shifts are available across these times.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and implement standard operating procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of excellence throughout the dept.
- Work closely with the Back of House manager to deliver the daily cleaning requirements
- Operate the waste/environmental systems to club standards
- Deliver cleaning schedule requirements as instructed by the back of house manager/supervisor across all food prep areas
- Comply with the law in respect of health and safety, the club food policy
Our ideal candidate:
- High standards of cleanliness
- Basic food hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a luxury environment
- Experience of manual lifting
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
- Staff accommodation potentially available
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.