Food and Beverage Manager - Epsom
Woodcote Park, Epsom
Are you an experienced Food and Beverage leader who is looking for their next challenge? The Royal Automobile Club has a unique opportunity for a talented Food and Beverage Manager to join the team at our world class private members club.
Lead, coach and support the Food & Beverage outlet managers to ensure the successful day-to-day running of the operations of the Food & Beverage outlets. Member/Guest satisfaction is paramount with a strong emphasis on leaving memorable experience through friendly, efficient and genuine service. Support the Resident Manager and deputise in his/her absence.
- Department Budget
- Service Delivery/Operations
- Resource Planning/People Management
- Service Quality
- Health and Safety/Compliance
- Proven experience in managerial Hotel operations within luxury 4-5 star establishment
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or Business Management
- Have strong business, commercial and financial acumen
- Proven ability to manage and coach people
- To be personable, amiable, empathic and a self-starter
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.