Woodcote Park, Epsom
Our Epsom Country Clubhouse in the Surrey Hills is looking for a Kitchen Porter to be an important part of the team. This role is to work under the back of house manager/supervisor to deliver the daily cleaning requirements of the back of house operation to the standards set out in the Clubs health and safety policy. This role can be a great introduction to working in kitchens and could lead to an opportunity of becoming a chef longer term.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and implement standard operating procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of excellence throughout the dept.
- Work closely with the Back of House manager to deliver the daily cleaning requirements
- Operate the waste/environmental systems to club standards
- Deliver cleaning schedule requirements as instructed by the back of house manager/supervisor across all food prep areas
- Comply with the law in respect of health and safety, the club food policy
Our ideal candidate:
- High standards of cleanliness
- Basic food hygiene, although training can be given
- Previous experience of working in a kitchen environment desirable
- Experience of manual lifting
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis, and close the role early if we have sucessfully appointed a candidate.