Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club is looking for a talented and dedicated Restaurant and Bar Manager to join Stirling’s our destination restaurant and cocktail bar at Woodcote Park, inspired by the life and tastes of racing legend Sir Stirling Moss OBE.
If you are a passionate leader who wants to professionally grow with the club, possess excellent customer service and the drive to deliver a great dining experience to our members then we’d like to hear from you!
Restaurant Manager duties include:
- Managing a team of 19 employees who work across our Lounge and Stirling restaurant
- Maintain and implement standard operating procedures to ensure that service excellence is achieved, and members enjoy a positive dining experience
- Be a positive ‘role model’ for the department
- Being accountable for the department budget
- Observe and action as appropriate the Health & Safety, Hygiene and Fire Policies and Procedures as laid down by the club, and particularly as they relate to the performance of your job
Our ideal Restaurant Manager:
- Previous experience of managing and developing team and clearly demonstrating core leadership skills and behaviours
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Being a prominent face within the team and leading from the front
- Proven experience in successfully planning and achieving department budgets.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene qualification
- Passionate about food, wine and hospitality
Restaurant Manager benefits include:
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- 10% Performance related bonus
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis, and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.