Pall Mall, London
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club are looking for a dedicated and motivated Reservationist to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved when members and guests are booking their bedroom or restaurant reservations.
We offer extensive training, development and career opportunities and as a team we share the same vision of delivering exceptional service and delighting our members. Working a 40-hour shift pattern over 7 days we take consistent pride in our role working in a luxurious environment.
Reservationist responsibilities include:
- Answering the telephone using the correct etiquette, always answering promptly and in a courteous manner
- To be fully knowledgeable of both Clubhouse facilities and promote special offers to members and guests as appropriate
- Ensure members are offered different room type categories in order for them to choose the best suited for their need
- Articulate clearly each restaurant concept and provide expert knowledge about the product/ service they provide including any special promotional menu
- Quickly and easily build rapport with the member/ guest over the telephone
Our ideal Reservationist:
- A team player, genuinely friendly and ambitious to learn
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- To have a good telephone manner
- To have proven experience in a similar 5* establishment
- Good command of the English language
- Proven ability to go above and beyond
- To want to go the extra mile to deliver an outstanding service
Reservationist Benefits include:
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.