Woodcote Park, Epsom
The Royal Automobile Club have an exciting opportunity for an experienced In-House Recruiter to join the team working in luxury hospitality. Based in Epsom with a weekly trip to Pall Mall this role will be accountable for their own areas of the business and wholly own the end to end process for these areas.
The role is to support the recruitment function through effective sourcing and identification of suitable candidates and as the first point of contact for candidates you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of candidate experience expected at the Club.
This role would suit someone wanting to move In-House from an agency or someone moving up from a recruitment administrator or assistant role and who wants to gain experience in the complete end to end process and further their career in Recruitment.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for a number of vacancies across both clubs and delivering an end to end service
- Write adverts and choose relevant media sources according to the role
- Upload vacancies onto the Careers Website, job boards and other aggregators where applicable
- Monitor, screen and process applications creating shortlists of candidates for Hiring Managers, conducting telephone interviews where required
- Consistently ensure managers are aware of their role in the process and to be in control of all stages of recruitment
- Advise managers on recruitment best practice and assist Recruitment Manager in interview training
- Organising interviews as requested by the Hiring Manager
- Communicate outcomes of applications, interview and provide constructive feedback
- Regular meetings with hiring managers to help identify current and future needs
- Research and attend career fairs for recruiting purposes and to improve company recognition
- Assist the Recruitment Manager in the delivery of assessment centres
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous demonstrable recruitment experience working either in-house or agency
- The desire to work in hospitality – previous experience not essential
- Experience working within a central role and dealing with many stakeholders across the business
- Experience of proactively sourcing candidates and communicating back to the business
- Solid understanding of best practice and legalities regarding recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Effective problem solver and confidence in using initiative
- Shuttle bus to and from Epsom station
- Free meals on duty
- Staff Fund
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Life assurance
- European RAC Cover
- Perkbox discount scheme
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at our clubhouses we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.