Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club are currently seeking a Sports Receptionist to ensure the efficient operation of the sports and wellness reception desk, whilst providing the highest standard of service to members and their guests at our Epsom clubhouse. Offering a variety of sports including squash, gym and studio classes and swimming pool this is a role that requires delivering exceptional customer service to our members at all times.
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members and guests, with the key aim of retaining our members and attracting new ones
- Ensure all bookings and administration procedures are carried out in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with Sports and wellness services, current promotions and new products to enable you to serve and recommend to members and guests
- Prepare the reception area to set standards at all times
- Contribute ideas you may have, for example, promotional ideas and suggestions for service improvements in order to improve the efficiency of the department and enhance the member and guest experience
- Receive comments, compliments and complaints from members and ensure that these are passed onto the appropriate manager
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 1 years experience within a front of house role within the hospitality industry
- Understanding and experience of booking systems
- Excellent Customer Service skills and the desire to consistently deliver
- Organised and efficient
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.