Woodcote Park, Epsom
The Royal Automobile Club is opening a fantastic new Walled Garden Family Facility in Spring 2021. With an indoor pool, outside play areas and activities, tennis courts and a café this is an exciting new addition to the estate and as such we are looking for enthusiastic team members to offer exceptional service to our members.
We are looking for a Recreation Supervisor to be responsible for the day to day operation of the Walled Garden activities and areas and to ensure the very highest standards of service to Woodcote Juniors, Members and Guests.
This role will commence on 15th February 2021. The Family Facility is due to open at the end of March 2021 however it will be subject to Government guidelines therefore these dates may be subject to change.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Lead and inspire the Recreational Assistants in delivering high quality, consistent standards throughout all areas of the facility
- Take personal responsibility for all standards of service across the Walled Garden with particular attention to the wet side leisure aspect including cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain the Walled Garden facilities to the highest standard ensuring that all items of maintenance and housekeeping are reported and follow through
- Ensure that the poolside safety is of the highest priority and staff supervision is kept constant throughout the operation
- To assist in the operation of the café POS and related areas whenever necessary
- To work closely with the Walled Garden management to ensure that the facility programme and sessions are appropriately facilitated
- Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety policy with a special focus on pool safety
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous demonstrable experience of leading a team in a similar leisure environment
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service and instilling this into a high performing team
- A UK lifeguarding qualification is essential
- Previous experience with leisure programming and booking systems
- Experience with facilities management in relation to health and safety
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Organised, adaptable and flexible in always putting the member experience first
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.