Senior Beauty Therapist
Woodcote Park, Epsom
Are you an experienced Beauty Therapist? Have you excelled into a Senior role and have excellent leadership skills? If so we would like to hear from you.
Our Cedar Sports complex at Woodcote Park boasts an array of first class facilities set in acres of Surrey countryside and we are now looking for a Senior Beauty Therapist to lead the Treatment team on a day to day basis in order to deliver a wide selection of treatments and excellent levels of service to our members and guests.
Role responsibilities include:
- Ensure all bookings and administration procedures are carried out thoroughly and accurately, always providing a smooth and professional service
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members and guests, with the key aim of retaining our members and attracting new ones.
- Keep up to date with Sports and wellness services, current promotions, and new products to enable you to serve and recommend to members and guests
- Train and performance manage the team to ensure that each team member is motivated, engaged and fulfilling their potential
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure they are kept informed of important events, promotions, and department/company performance
- Plan and produce rotas to ensure that the right levels of service are maintained, and costs are in-line with the budget
- Contribute ideas you may have, for example, promotional ideas and suggestions for service improvements to improve the efficiency of the department and enhance the member and guest experience
Our ideal candidate:
- Level 2 and 3 qualifications in Beauty Therapy is essential
- Previous experience in staff development and training
- Experience in keeping standards maintained and a methodical approach
- Excellent communicator and ability to build a rapport with clients
- Previous experience in delivering a high standard of service including beauty and massage treatments
- Experience in salon and beauty stock management
- Confidence and ability to adapt and respond to different situations smoothly and efficiently
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park, our clubhouse set in 350 acres of Surrey parkland near Epsom, we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.