Reservation Coordinator - Leisure Facility - Fixed Term
Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club has just opened a fantastic new Walled Garden Family Facility with an indoor pool, outside play areas, tennis courts and a café along with a variety of organised activities.
We are looking for 2 Reservations Coordinators to process the bookings to ensure the Leisure team can carry out the booked events in an organised and safe manner in accordance with current government guidelines.
Please note this is an office based role for 3 months.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Answer the telephone in a promptly and polite manner
- Ensure all reservations are correctly entered in the system
- Always go the extra mile and always follow-up your actions
- To communicate with the Walled Garden reception at all times and assist where necessary
- To be fully aware of all types of activities available
- To be able to offer an alternative (i.e. date, type of room) if we cannot provide what our caller requires
- To ensure that restricted dates and promotions are updated and monitored on a daily basis
- To be able to offer the promotional menu, articulate the Walled Garden concept and provide expert knowledge about the product / service
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments in the Club
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable previous experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of working in the leisure or hospitality industry with knowledge of leisure programming and booking systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised, adaptable and flexible in always putting the member experience first
- A team player and driven to always do the best job possible
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.