Restaurant Host - Pall Mall
Pall Mall, London
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Our exclusive clubhouse in Pall Mall in the heart of London is looking for a passionate and impeccable Restaurant Host to join the busy team. Delivering exceptional customer service to our members this role is fundamental in providing the overall experience.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting our members on arrival and ensuring that they are made to feel welcome, comfortable and are seated accordingly
- Manage the front desk
- Take restaurant bookings and ensuring all special requirements are detailed within the reservation
- Assist your fellow colleagues on the restaurant floor where necessary
- Assist the Restaurant Supervisor in setting up table plans for each service, based on scheduled reservations
- It is paramount that you are able to uphold the high standards within our clubhouse and ensure that our Members enjoy a memorable experience by always being professional, well presented and polite
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role confident in delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task, each service has many covers
- Highly professional and take pride in your work
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hospitality experience is preferred
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.