HR Business Partner
Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club is looking for an HR Business Partner to look after the diverse team in our stunning Epsom clubhouse. Offering a variety of teams from Restaurants to Kitchens, Sports to Housekeeping this is a diverse role that is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is ready to take the next step in their HR career.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Building strong working relationships with Heads of Departments, managers and supervisors
- As the HR Business Partner be a trusted adviser to Heads of Department to deliver improved performance through people
- Providing good counsel and pragmatic advice on people related matters
- Advising on employee relations, performance management, talent management and structure & succession planning
- Support the Senior HR Manager and wider HR and L&D team to deliver key projects within the HR plan and People strategy to deliver continuous improvement across the generalist HR remit.
- Develop HR led change propositions and implement in designated departments and support Club led change initiatives from an HR perspective
- Monitor and work with L&D to improve compliance with statutory training in departments
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable proven track record as an HR Advisor or HR Business Partner with a wide range of skills
- Hospitality experience desirable but not imperative
- Either qualified or working towards CIPD (level 7)
- Have experience of using HR Systems (Fourth desirable)
- Good working knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Organised and articulate when advising department managers
- Previous experience of influencing multiple stakeholders
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at our clubhouses we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.