Room Attendant - Pall Mall
Pall Mall, London
The Royal Automobile Club, one of the foremost Private Member’s Club are currently seeking a Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping team in our Pall Mall clubhouse. Committed to delivering the highest level of service and standards we are looking for candidates that share that commitment.
We offer extensive training, development and career opportunities and as a team we share the same vision of delivering exceptional service and delighting our members. Working a 40-hour shift pattern over 5 days we take consistent pride in our role working in a luxurious environment.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the Club
- Consistently achieve excellent cleaning standards, product presentation and customer care in all member bedrooms and public areas
- Ensure appropriate levels of security for members belongings during servicing of rooms, creating a feeling of comfort, confidence and a “home from home” environment
- Ensure trollies are fully stocked daily with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens, transporting efficiently to assigned room and position securely
- Follow specific procedures to handle linen and trash safely and appropriately
- Maintain the departments existing LQA standard in excess of 90%.
Our ideal candidate:
- A team player, genuinely friendly and ambitious to learn.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and willingness to learn and develop.
- Enjoy working within a friendly and productive team.
- Good basic spoken and written English.
- A desire to work in an exclusive property.
- Will be an integral member of our housekeeping team with passion and understanding for five-star service.
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.