Bell Attendant - Part Time
Pall Mall, London
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
We are looking for a welcoming and enthusiastic BellAttendant to join our Pall Mall clubhouse and to be the initial face for the Royal Automobile Club. This is a part time role working over 3 days out of 7 days.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Be courteous and welcoming to all guests and visitors
- Handle member and guest queries professionally and efficiently in order to meet or exceed expectations at all times
- Ensure the safe keeping and storage of all member property following manual of standards of operating procedure
- Report any lost property items or misplaced items immediately to your Manager and Supervisor
- Ensure that you have a detailed knowledge of the clubhouse, its rules (especially dresscode) and its facilities in order to be able to answer member queries and directions
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in a similar luxurious establishment
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to keep up with detailed knowledge of the local area
- Discreet, tactful and charming
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.