Events Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Woodcote Park, Epsom
We are currently looking for an Event Coordinator to join the team in our stunning Epsom clubhouse on a Maternity Cover contract. Offering a luxurious environment Woodcote Park is home to a variety of events including conferences, committee events, private parties and weddings.
As an Event Coordinator you will deliver a consistent and professional conference or banqueting experience that is memorable and leaves members and their guests feeling highly satisfied.
Role Responsibilities include:
- To maximise sales and ensure best possible use of banqueting facilities for the benefit of the Club.
- Control and manage individual event costings in accordance with the Club’s event budget
- To assist in the research and creation along with administer and run the events calendar for Woodcote Park under the direction of the Senior Coordinator
- To provide administrative support to the team in day-to-day running of the events office, by following accepted work practice.
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members and guests, anticipating their needs, so as to leave them with a positive experience
- Receive and respond to member queries, feedback and complaints and where possible resolve the matter, before reporting them to a senior manager where appropriate
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in an event planning environment working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of managing staff, organising schedules and managing budgets
- Strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly presentable with good communication skills
- Team player
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.