Public Area Cleaner
Pall Mall, London
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
Our exclusive clubhouse in Pall Mall is looking for an experienced Cleaner to be responsible for the public areas. With our members freely wandering around it is imperative that the public areas are clean and well maintained.
We offer extensive training, development and career opportunities and as a team we share the same vision of delivering exceptional service and delighting our members. Working a 40-hour shift pattern over 5 days we take consistent pride in our role working in a luxurious environment.
Role Responsibilities include:
- To always maintain the highest level of cleanliness in the club’s public areas at all times.
- To be discreet to ensure the members experience a high level of cleanliness and comfort
- To understand and execute the SOP’s set to achieve a consistent and productive service
- To adapt to changes in service style in order to increase productivity
- To support the room attendant and housekeeping team in delivering high standards
- To maintain a high cleaning standard throughout the club
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a high end cleaning role
- Health and safety procedures
- Basic customer service
- Knowledge of COSHH
- The ability to learn new skills
- To use own initiative
- Work within a team
- Good communication skills
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.