Woodcote Park, Epsom
The Royal Automobile Club opened a fantastic new Walled Garden Family Facility in Spring 2021. With an indoor pool, outside play areas and activities, tennis courts and a café this is an exciting new addition to the estate and as such we are looking for enthusiastic team members to offer exceptional service to our members.
We are looking for a Cleaner to be responsible for maintaining the highest level of tidiness and cleanliness as required at all times to meet members expectations.
The shifts are 8 hours per day, 5 out of 7 days a week starting at either 06.00 or 13.30 on a rolling 4 week pattern.
Role Responsibilities include:
- To ensure all public areas, pool areas, external areas, carpets and floors are cleaned and maintained to the set standard
- To ensure all maintenance issues are reported promptly
- Responsible for ensuring the carpets and flooring are shampooed and deep cleaned on time in line with the SOP
- Manage the rubbish to ensure it is taken to the collection points around the Clubhouse for correct disposal
- To comply with the Club’s health and safety policy always ensuring the safety of members and colleagues
- Carry out any other duties when required to do so
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment
- Accountable and with excellent self-motivation
- Ability and willingness to undertake training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and ability to use initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable and with excellent time keeping
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
Please note this role is based on shifts of 40 hours across 5 days
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.