Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
Pall Mall, London
To provide leadership and support the Executive Head Housekeeper and to manage the department ensuring that the highest level of standards is maintained in accordance with the Club’s policy.
- To control operational costs through stock control and monthly stocktake
- To monitor payroll expenses ensuring costs remains within the budget guidelines.
- To implement SOPs with the team in order to achieve a consistent and productive service
- To implement changes in service style as set by the Manager, increasing productivity and aim to improve member’s satisfaction.
Resource Planning/People Management
- To communicate and work towards business objectives with the team
- To provide quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional way to the team giving positive reinforcement.
- To maintain functional relations with all the departments through effective communication methods and general feedback
- To ensure attention to detail and overall presentation is maintained to a five-star standard.
- To identify repeat and VIP members needs at all times
Health and Safety/Compliance
- To be familiar with and implement the club’s health & safety policy at all times, attending all relevant training course when required
- To ensure each team member is responsible for the health and safety thorough the club and ensure any hazards are reported and dealt with accordingly.