Seasonal Staff, The Fountain Brasserie
Woodcote Park, Epsom
The Royal Automobile Club is a Private Member’s Club based in Epsom boasting 350 acres of land and a superb stately home with 3 restaurants and additional bars and outlets. We are now looking for our team of seasonal workers for Spring and Summer 2022 to help us continue to deliver excellent customer service to our Members.
This is an excellent opportunity for students either finishing University or just needing work across the long summer. It’s also a great opportunity for anyone wanting to try a career in hospitality on a fixed term basis with the view to becoming permanent if it’s the career for you! Please note the roles are 40 hours a week, 8 hours across 5 days on a shift rota. The shifts will include early starts, late finishes and weekend work on a rotation basis across the team as fairly as possible and to meet business needs.
Role Responsibilities include
- Working in one of our restaurants or bars to serve our Members
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene in the department
- Being flexible at all times to ensure a smooth service at all times
Our ideal candidate
- Previous demonstrable experience delivering excellent customer service
- Passionate about doing the best job you can
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Staff uniform
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.