Bar Waiter, Lounge
Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Bar Waiter to join one of the most versatile establishments in the Club. Working in an amazing team you will consistently deliver excellence to our members from assisting with the buffet to serving cocktails to table service of the highest standard – the list is endless!
Role Responsibilities include:
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Responsible for preparing the working area prior to service
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene in the department
- Keeping up to date with all food and beverage menus, current promotions and new products
- Responsible for all stock, moving heavy barrels, moving furniture daily and monies
- Ensuring all orders are correctly billed, balancing Members accounts and cash in accordance with agreed procedures
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous demonstrable experience delivering 5* service in a similar environment
- Passionate about delivering first-class customer service
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi task
- Pride in doing the best job you can
- Team player
- Hold a basic (Level One) food hygiene qualification and a NVQ in Food Service
- A sound awareness of Licensing Laws. You will also be an outstanding communicator and team player
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at our Epsom clubhouse in the Surrey Countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.