Commis Waiter, Stirlings Restaurant
Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
We are looking for exceptional Commis Waiter's to join the team working in our luxurious dining rooms in Surrey. Based in our Epsom clubhouse with views overlooking our stunning grounds and golf courses we are committed to delivering 5* service to our members whilst giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best waiters and enhance your customer service skills.
- To collect food from the kitchen and deliver seamlessly from kitchen to table
- To ensure that the side stations are kept clean at all times
- Maintain exceptional restaurant standards
- Ensure tables are cleared in a swift but discreet manner
- Consistently deliver high standards of customer service
- Working closely with senior members of staff to ensure daily restaurant duties are carried out successfully
- Respond to member's queries at all times and escalate if necessary
- Reset tables for the following service to the required standard
Our ideal candidate:
- Relish working in an exclusive and exceptional environment
- Experience working in a similar fine dining establishment
- Knowledge of silver service and menu tastings
- Be passionate about customer service
- Be a keen team player at all times wanting to deliver
- Essential to hold the Basic Food Hygiene Level One certified to be considered
- NVQ in food service is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills as you will interact with our members and their guests frequently
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.