Barback, Long Bar
Pall Mall, London
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club are looking for a dedicated and passionate Barback to join the team in our stunning Long Bar, hidden in the heart of central London.
Working in our prestigious Pall Mall clubhouse, with some of the best dining facilities in London, you will consistently deliver excellence to our members.
Role Responsibilities include
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Prepare the working area to set standards prior to service, ensuring all mise en place is fully prepared
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene in the department
- Keeping up to date with all food and beverage menus, current promotions and new products
- Responsible for all stock, moving heavy barrels, moving furniture daily and monies
- Ensuring all orders are correctly billed, balancing Members accounts and cash in accordance with agreed procedures
Our ideal candidate
- Previous demonstrable experience delivering 5* service in a similar environment
- Passionate about delivering first-class customer service
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi task
- Pride in doing the best job you can
- Team player
- An awareness of Licensing Laws
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
- Christmas and New Years off
Who we are
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.