Central Reservations Coordinator
Pall Mall, London
We are currently looking for a Central Reservations Coordinator to join the team in our stunning and palatial Pall Mall clubhouse. Ensuring the highest possible standard of service for members and guests in fulfilling their bedroom or restaurant reservations requirements and needs.
- Department Budget
- Ensure members receive the best value for money as possible/on offer when purchasing a product
- To be fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and to pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximise hotel sales.
Service Delivery/ Operations
- Ensure members are offered different room type categories in order for them to choose the best suited for their needs
- Answer the telephone using the proper telephone etiquette, always answering promptly and in a courteous manner, as described in the Standards of Performance manuals
- Ensure members are greeted in a friendly and warm manner using the name at least twice in the conversation
- Always go the extra mile and always follow-up your actions
- To communicate with reception at all times and assist where necessary
- To check all correspondence in connection with reservations and deal with accordingly
- To be fully aware of all types of bedrooms, all their facilities and locations.
- To be able to offer an alternative (i.e. date, type of room) if we cannot provide what our caller requires
- To ensure that restricted dates, offer rates and promotions are updated and monitored on a daily basis
- To work in accordance with the rooms strategy/top line actions.
- To advise housekeeping of any special requirements requested, i.e late booking, Z beds, cots and VIP’s.
- To be fully aware of all restaurants at both clubhouses
- To be able to offer the promotional menu, articulate the restaurant concept and provide expert knowledge about the product/ service
- Ensure all member queries and/or complaints are passed on to the appropriate manager/supervisor immediately giving a thorough synopsis of the issue
- Ensure all reservations are correctly entered in the system double checking dates, number of people, preferences as described in the Standards of Performance manuals
- Ensure all reservation emails are replied to promptly and efficiently, on the same day of receipt or within 24 hours
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments in the Club
- To attend all relevant training as and when required
- To show willingness to take on additional responsibilities when necessary
Health and Safety/ Compliance
- Ensure you attend all H&S trainings as directed by your Manager in order to be fully compliant with H&S legal requirements
- Report all accidents, near misses and hazard to your manager/supervisor to ensure they are dealt with to prevent any injury
- 108 bedrooms in Pall Mall, 22 in Woodcote Park
- 3 restaurants in Pall Mall and 3 at Woodcote Park, bookable for breakfast, lunch and dinner