Woodcote Park, Epsom
The Royal Automobile Club are looking for a Beauty Therapist to join their team at their Woodcote Park clubhouse based in Epsom. Our Beauty Therapist will be required to deliver a range of beauty therapy treatments to a high standard, delivering excellent levels of service and memorable spa experiences for members and their guests.
- Ensure any amendments or additions to therapy bookings are communicated to the reception team in order for the correct charges to be applied.
- To reach and exceed retail and treatment targets
Service Delivery/ Operations
- Prepare and maintain the treatment rooms as set out in the standard operating manual
- Deliver all treatments as trained to the required standard of excellence
- Engage in polite professional conversations with members and guests, using the members name and title as appropriate at every opportunity
- Seek opportunities to deliver above and beyond, and promote other areas and services within the Club
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members and guests, anticipating their needs, so as to leave them with a positive experience
- Keep up to date with all sports and wellness services, current promotions and new products to enable you to serve and recommend to our members and guests
- Receive comments, compliments and complaints from members and ensure that these are passed to the appropriate manager
- Ensure that you respect and support your fellow work colleagues and work collaboratively with other department to good levels of team work and collaboration
Health and Safety/ Compliance
- Ensure compliance with the rules of the Clubhouses Health & Safety policy