Welcome to the Royal Automobile Club! We are an exclusive world-class private members club, with 2 stunning clubhouses. Providing a first-class service offering accommodation, dining, sports and leisure facilities with an extensive banqueting function for the enjoyment of our members and guests.
We are currently looking for casuals to join our housekeeping team in our stunning Woodcote Park clubhouse in Epsom, Surrey on a zero hours contract with shifts available over 7 days per week.
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and servicing guest bedrooms, providing a clean and comfortable experience for our members and their guests.
- Cleaning up to 8 rooms a day, making the bed, cleaning the bath, removing rubbish from the room, restocking all room amenities
- Cleaning offices, service rooms, corridors, and trolleys
- Collecting linen from laundry room and stocking up linen cupboards on floor.
- Following instructions given by the housekeeping supervisors
- Using the right cleaning products to complete task as trained.
- Compliance with safety and hygiene policies in all areas
Skills and Ability
- Good attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to use cleaning equipment and products
- Must have the ability to handle the physical demands of the job
Shift pattern: between 7:30 and 17:30 a day, 6 to 8 hours a day. Monday to Sunday
We offer flexible hours for Casual workers.
For under 18's the pay in Epsom is £9.50 per hour
For over 18's the pay in Epsom is £10.80 per hour