Woodcote Park, Epsom
Senior Greenkeeper £30,941.48, Epsom
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive world-class private members club, with 2 stunning clubhouses in London and Epsom. Providing a first-class service offering accommodation, dining, sports and leisure facilities for the enjoyment of our members and guests.
This role is based at our Epsom clubhouse, set in 350 acres of Surrey countryside, Woodcote Park features two 18-hole downland golf courses.
Benefits of working at the Royal Automobile Club:
- Annual staff bonus
- Free meals on duty
- Paid birthday day off
- Generous pension
- Free onsite parking at Woodcote Park clubhouse
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Employer-paid health cash plan
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff parties
Purpose of the role:
As a Senior Greenkeeper you will use your previous experience to enhance the work of a professional golf team that typifies what makes the Royal Automobile Club such a special place to work. Our team maintains and develops two courses, within an inspired, environmentally sustainable plan that ranges from course architecture to woodland management.
- Experienced Greenkeeper
- Maintain standard operating procedures for the golf course
- Good team player and must be able to multi task
- Good communication skills
Minimum experience required:
- Agronomic qualification – NVQ 3 or HNC or equivalent
- Computer literacy including Microsoft office
- Pesticide spraying licence PA1, PA2 PA6
- Full driving licence
What to expect:
- All applications will be reviewed
- Immediate interview dates available
- Closing date 13 December 2023
- The full job description is available upon request ahead of an interview.