Linen Porter - London
Pall Mall, London
The Royal Automobile Club are currently seeking a Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping team in our Pall Mall clubhouse. Committed to delivering the highest level of service and standards we are looking for candidates that share that commitment.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring care and control of all linen stock.
- Report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
- Work with team members and constantly deliver the highest standards
- 40 hour shift pattern per week, 5 out of 7 days
- Ensure recording of regular checks and maintenance on all laundry machinery/ equipment.
- Receive, check and authorise linen invoices coding them to the appropriate department
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Be able to work in a fast-past environment whilst delivering a high standard
- Be an organised person
- Proven and demonstrable excellent customer service experience
- Be willing and able to use your initiative
- Have experience of going over and above your day job
- Team-working skills, with good basic spoken and written English
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis, and close the role early if we have sucessfully appointed a candidate.