Goods Receiving Assistant
Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club are currently seeking a Goods Receiving Assistant to ensure the efficient and effective running of the goods receiving department in our stunning Epsom clubhouse. A vital role that controls and manages deliveries to the Club along with organising and maintaining the goods storage areas.
- Receive, manage and control all deliveries ensuring they are stored in the correct areas in a timely manner
- Ensure delivery notes and invoices are processed promptly and forwarded to Accounts
- Manage and maintain the overall upkeep of storage and delivery areas ensuring they are clean and tidy at all times
- Distribute daily deliveries to relevant personnel in a timely manner
- Ensure a safe tracking system to be able to account for all goods delivered
- Carry out any reasonable requests by the Resident Manager and Departmental Managers, this may include physical work
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in warehouse safety procedures desirable
- Experience in transporting and billing procedures desirable
- Ability to learn and adapt and be flexible
- Customer service
- Strong administration skills
- Basic math skills
- Excellent level of written and oral English
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.