Kitchen Storeman / Goods Receiver
Pall Mall, London
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
We are looking for an experienced Storeman to join our busy kitchens based in Pall Mall. Assisting with the day to day purchasing of perishable and non- perishable food products for use across all club outlets this is a pivotal role to the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Staff fund
Role Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Executive Chef and Head Chef to deliver the controls required, monitor auditing of food purchases and distribution controls
- Process all orders through Procure Wizard, adhering to supplier cut off points.
- Manage ambient food stock levels to the business requirement
- Carry out all the necessary checks on produce coming into the club, weight, quality, price etc
- Deliver month end stocktake results
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience of conducting date checks and storing perishable and non-perishable food items.
- Purchasing systems knowledge, ideally Procure Wizard
- Strong knowledge of Food Hygiene and Food Safety regulation
- High Attention to detail
- Computer literate in Word, Outlook and Excel
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.